Thursday, March 26, 2009

What We've Been Up To




I just realized I haven't posted much lately. So I thought I'd share some photos of things we've been up to the past couple of months.

Back in January, my Grandpa Mac dropped this cute table and chairs off. He made it all by hand for my kids. Lucy's still a bit small for it but she's had a lot of fun anyway. I'm sure as she gets bigger, it will get used more and more. Thanks Grandpa!


February 5th I took Lucy swimming for the first time. We went with my mother-in-law, two sister-in-laws and their kids. It was a lot of fun. She loved the water! She kicked her legs and waved her arms, looking like a frog. Spencer and I took her again in March and it looks like she'll be a little fish just like her daddy!


Lucy loves Pretty Kitty (yes, that's HIS name). She loves him a little too much sometimes, I'm afraid!

Our cat loves boxes. Give him a room full of furniture and laps and he will still choose the box. Weird.

Last weekend I got to go to my first ever Scrapbook Expo. It was super fun to spend time with the girls and actually start on my scrapbook pages for Lucy. Although there is seriously not enough parking there. What were they thinking having one parking lot for three different events all at the same place at the same time? Seriously!

4 comments:

Flockhart Family said...

She looks so big in the swiming pool. MacRae loved it at that age.

Alicia said...

I love that little curl in her grin on that first picture.

What a sweet grandpa you have to hand make that cute table.

I didn't know Spencer was a fish???

Spencer said...

Alicia,

That's because you didn't know me as a kid. When we went to my aunt's house (she had a pool) for a family get together, I would literally spend hours in the pool- I would only get out to eat.

Melonie said...

Your Lucy is adorable and Pretty Kitty *is* gorgeous! Congrats on your first sb expo. It's been Waaaaaay too long since I worked on any pages. :-( I need to remedy that. But somehow my spare time gets spent blogging. Hmmmmmm.