Thursday, August 20, 2009

How I Spent my Summer Vacation... a photo essay by Lucy Van Hoose


This summer was a fun one. We...


Went to Lagoon...

Enjoyed the Yummy Summer Fruit...
Went Hiking in the Mountains...



Played with Mommy and Daddy...

Went to Yellowstone National Park...




Played with Cousins...



Went to lots of Baseball Games...





Went Swimming...


Visited the Tracy Aviary (I don't look very happy because I had a fever - 104.5 degrees. We went to the kidscare right after this. They tried to take my blood but couldn't do it. It was not very fun!)...





Played Dress-Up...





Played with Sidewalk Chalk ...


Colored...



Ran through the Sprinklers...


and "Table-climbed!"
It sure kept me, my Mommy and Daddy, busy!!

1 comment:

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Aww, you had such a fun summer, Lucy! My favorite is the one of you by the sprinklers, and then the one with the sidewalk chalk.