My baby girl turned 3 last week. It's been such a fun year to watch her learn and grow.
For her birthday we kept things low key. I let her pick breakfast (french toast) and open a present (color wonder coloring book) before church. At church they gave her a little gift and then later that afternoon we celebrated as a family.
My neighbor made this awesome butterfly cake which she loved and my mom came over to watch her open presents and eat cake.
My mom gave her a new outfit, an art kit, and a kid's digital camera. She loves it!
We gave her a book and a basketball hoop. We still need to get her a ball but this one works for now. Then we went to my Grandma's house for dinner. The next day we went to my dad's house for dinner.
We are currently in the middle of birthday season. Between Spencer's side and mine we have 9 birthday's within 16 days. The first set is at the end of May: 27: Nephews Austin & Joshua 28: Brother Tyler 29: Lucy and 30: Dad. The second set is the beginning of June: 6: Me 7: Sister-in-law Valerie 11: Sister-in-law Julie 12: Spencer.
So on my Dad's birthday, we got together and celebrated everyone on that side. My grandparents came up and gave Lucy a super cute Cinderella card that plays recordings of her voice, some stickers, and cash for her bank account. My dad and Patti gave her two new cute dresses, a purse, and a necklace. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures there :( . She had such a great time celebrating her birthday and spending time with family. I'm so grateful to have so many people that love and support her. Happy birthday big girl!
3 comments:
So, you changed your birthday to May 6. Interesting. I know you are too young to be forgetful like your Mom and Ruth Ann and I, but you are a busy Mommy so I guess we can cut you some slack. With your cousins Payton on May 28 and Jenevieve on the 30 you have even more birthdays to celebrate. Luckily, they all get to be celebrated together at Grandma's house.
Whoops! I'm going to go change that now! Thanks for proofreading for me! :)
What a fun cake!
Post a Comment