Here is our little monkey doing what he likes best - climbing!
Sammy has really learned how to walk this month. At the beginning of the month, he was just walking a few steps and then crawling the rest of the way to his destination.
Then one Sunday, he spent some time at church playing with a boy 2 months older who was walking like crazy. Ever since then he's walked more and more. It was like he thought, "If he can do it, maybe I can too!"
He also likes to climb. His favorite places right now are the bathroom sink (he climbs Lucy's stool to get there) and the kitchen table.
We have to be much more aware now than we were before - pushing in chairs, closing bathroom doors, etc...!
1 comment:
Your kids are SO DANG CUTE!! I'm so sad we're going to miss you in a couple of weeks. :( I'm glad Greg gets to see you and Spencer for a minute at least.... :)
Post a Comment