Super cute! lol... Greg and I both enjoyed this video...Go Lucy!! :)
On a different note.... Luke says Lucy pretty much every day. He must miss her a lot. He's so funny...we'll just be hanging out or be at the store or something and he'll just randomly say "Lucy". :) We sure miss you guys! Glad I got your blog back! :) Oh, and congrats on the internet! :)
3 comments:
So funny!! I should let her play my piano when she gets fussy, I never thought of that.
Super cute! lol... Greg and I both enjoyed this video...Go Lucy!! :)
On a different note.... Luke says Lucy pretty much every day. He must miss her a lot. He's so funny...we'll just be hanging out or be at the store or something and he'll just randomly say "Lucy". :) We sure miss you guys! Glad I got your blog back! :) Oh, and congrats on the internet! :)
You have quite the little musician on your hands!
Post a Comment