April was a month of field trips for the Van Hoose's. On the first, Spencer surprised us by coming home early and the three of us went to dinner and a fun center nearby where Lucy had her first (and second!) carousel ride. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first but I think she enjoyed it overall. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera. :(


The next weekend was Spring Break for Spencer and we took Lucy to the aquarium.
She loved it! She pointed at all the fish and though she couldn't reach the stingrays, she enjoyed splashing in their water.
And, finally, a couple of weeks ago, Lucy and I went to the zoo with a friend of mine and her kids. I could tell she enjoyed it but she didn't really get super excited, which I was actually glad about because Spencer had to work and couldn't be there.
The coolest part of the zoo was this tortoise. It was close enough to touch, though we weren't supposed to. Lucy was able to get super close and I snapped this cute photo.
11 month photos are coming soon, I promise! Also, the big 1st birthday is coming soon and we will be having a celebration so if ya'll are available on the 29th, mark your calendars!
2 comments:
Gotta love the aquarium...my kids still love to go there! She looks like she is having a ball - lots of 'firsts'!
Hey my annie! These pics are adorable! I miss you guys! I wish I could be there for her first birthday. Crazy how time flys. I sure love ya.. and I'll give ya a call soon! We need to catch up!
Post a Comment