So baseball season is officially here!
This is the first season since Spencer and I started dating that we haven't played on a team so we have to get our fill of live baseball with the Bees. We've been to 2 games so far.
The first was really exciting for Spencer - one of the Angels pitchers, John Lackey, was pitching while recovering from an injury and we got a couple of great seats to see him up close and personal. Lucy has loved the games too.
Last year when we went she wasn't mobile yet - it fact she couldn't even sit up yet. Now she's standing and clapping and reacting to the crowd. It's super cute.
The first game we went to her Grandma Van Hoose and Uncle Jeff came and during the second her Grandpa and Grandma Mac came with too, so that's been fun. She also got to meet the Bee.
I'm not sure how she really felt about him though!
We are looking forward to more baseball this summer. Only 2 weeks left 'til Spencer is done with school!!
3 comments:
That was so fun...I'm ready to go again!
What a fun family tradition to continue.
I have no fun traditions... does watching homestarrunner together as a family count???
That bee looks like it's going to eat Lucy's head off :0!!!
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could be there!! Hey, Lucy is now one, ya? We missed her bday :(.... I hope it was a good day for you all...look forward to seeing some pix :) Happy late birthday, Lucy!!
Post a Comment