Lucy is such a hoot to parent. It's so funny how she will get fixated on things. Here are some pics of her enjoying some of her favorite things.
Lucy has a definite love for ducks, real and rubber. She has probably 50 or more rubber ducks, thanks to Santa and her grandparents.
So when we had a spare day at the end of the summer we took her to a nearby park to feed the ducks. She absolutely loved it! Here she is in her "victory" pose after successfully feeding one.

Another favorite hangout for our little girl is the children's museum. One weekend in September, we took our friend Zoey and her mommy for their first time and the girls loved spending time there. I love that place too! Every time I go there I discover a new area. For example, above is a picture of the girls playing dress up and performing on the stage. I didn't even know this was there!
They also loved shopping and sharing their bounty in the grocery store.
And they were quite content to let others fight it out for the front seat of the helicopter while they enjoyed "ride" after "ride" in the back seat!
Lucy has gotten better and better at independent play and pretending. Here she is putting her dolls to bed. She also loves to feed them at the table Great Grandma and Grandpa Mac gave her.
And, last but not least, here she is with all the "houses" she and Daddy made one night before bed. So there you have it - proof that we've been doing more than just growing older for the past two months! (As our posts lately may have indicated!)
Another favorite hangout for our little girl is the children's museum. One weekend in September, we took our friend Zoey and her mommy for their first time and the girls loved spending time there. I love that place too! Every time I go there I discover a new area. For example, above is a picture of the girls playing dress up and performing on the stage. I didn't even know this was there!
2 comments:
These kids are so precious!
I just love kids' museums!
Post a Comment