Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Photos 2011 Edition

We had new family photos taken last month and I love the way they turned out!


 I'm having a hard time picking between the first and second photos for which should be our family photo on the wall. Thoughts?


 My friend Lauren took them again this year and she did great! Thanks Lauren!


I was a little worried about Sammy because the kid never stops moving but we got some good shots.

 Spencer and I :)

Love this one! This was outside a building but it looks like a studio shot.  I have the cutest little girl ever!

Such a handsome little man!

 The girls.

 The boys.

 Sammy and Mommy.


Lucy and Daddy.

And I had to put this one in. :)



5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Wow - I say do a collage and put them all in there. I love the colors! The first pic (of the first two)is my favorite. They are all fabulous, however. The last one just made me smile - big!

Sandra said...

All the pictures turned out great. What a cute little family you are! My vote is for the first one. You all look so happy!

Hillary said...

First one! I love Lucy's hair! I never get to see it done. :) I love the purple headband with her yellow shirt too. Very cute. She sure does love the camera! But I think the camera loves her too. All of you look great! Fun pics.

Katie said...

Anne!! Those look great!! You have such a photogenic family! I like the second family pic the best, but they are all so cute! I love the one of you and Sammy at the end, too!

Cherish said...

Oh I really love these! I vote for the second one.