And another school year is in the books!
This little man graduated from preschool! And he got to do it with his best buddy Simon. :)
Can you see him way up there? He didn't sing but he stood all by himself. Baby steps!
Grandma Van Hoose and Eliza got to snuggle during the festivities.
Miss Margene has been a great teacher for both Sammy and Lucy.
She makes them feel proud of what they accomplish and she truly loves what she does and loves them.
My little graduate!
This was the first year Lucy didn't have a ceremony! I was wondering if she would feel left out but she seemed fine and I was glad to have a break!
I got a phone call that day too and was told I needed to be at the school that morning because Lucy had won a bike! It was pretty exciting! :)
What cute kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment