Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sammy's 1st Monthday


Here's Sammy on his first monthday photo shoot, a week and a half late. Unfortunately, that's how things have been going lately!

Our little chunkster is growing like a weed. At his 2 week appointment, he had already passed his birth weight and gotten to 10 lbs. 7 oz. He also had grown 1/2 inch longer to 21 1/2 inches.

He is an excellent baby - only crying when he's hungry or has a bubble that's irritating him. He is super cuddly and sleeps like you would expect a newborn to sleep - a lot, yet not a lot at a time. He's waking up about every 3 hours at night.

My friend's husband (whose name happens to be Sam :) calls this stage the "doorstop" stage. I think that's pretty aptly named.

Sammy is good at his jobs - sleeping, eating, and pooping!

3 comments:

Spencer said...

These are great picutres. It's fun to see how much he looks like Lucy when she was 1 month old. I'm really enjoying him. Thanks so much for all you do for Sam and our family!

Annie said...

So cute! I love the pic where he is looking straight at the camera! So so so adorable! I can't wait for all the little boys in the ward to all be best little buddies!

Flockhart Family said...

I cannot get over those cheeks. What a handsome little boy!