Lucy is most definitely 2. Just ask her! :) She can tell you, which is super cute. She can also count - kinda. She'll say two, three, two, three, and always end on two. She can recognize the number though which is neat.
Her verbal skills are just skyrocketing. It's nice that she knows her signs though because sometimes her words sound the same and we'll ask her for the sign to clarify - for example binkie and mickey sound alike.
(I love this pic but I couldn't get it to flip - we need to reinstall photoshop. I'll re-post this after I get it fixed.)
At her two year appointment, we found out she is pretty much in the middle of the pack as far as percentages on height and weight go - she's almost 3 feet tall at 34 inches and she's up to 26 pounds. Her head, however, is still big - in the 88%. At her appointment she got shots in her leg and even though she hated that, she loved the bandaids and stickers she got. Now she thinks that's where bandaids go and she loves to wear them whenever she can.
(Don't you love these shoes? She picked them out herself!)
She's also in love with Mickey, Minnie, and Pooh. She loves her little brother but sometimes gets jealous of the attention he gets, especially from Mommy. She still loves to dance and has started to sing too.
She has so much energy, I have no idea where it comes from - if I did, I'd go get some just so I could keep up with her!
We sure love this little girl and are so glad she came into our lives two years ago!
She's also in love with Mickey, Minnie, and Pooh. She loves her little brother but sometimes gets jealous of the attention he gets, especially from Mommy. She still loves to dance and has started to sing too.
5 comments:
She is so cute, and I love the shoes!
Those shoes are great. She is so sweet and appears to be a little camera shy - NOT! Don't worry too much about the jealousy thing with Sammy. Give it about a year and they will be best of friends like Ben & Erin are and you and Tyler.
I can't believe how cute she is, in looks and her personality. I am so grateful for all the time I have had to spend with her in her short life, and watch her grow. I hope to always be close to her. Those shoes are darling, I saw a girl with them the other day and wished Audrey was big enough to wear them. In time, right?
She is darling and growing up so fast. We should get the kids together sometime.
Lucy is so darn cute! I love your monthly pictures and updates. So fun to read. Bella loves to cook too. It's so fun having a little buddy around to help.
Post a Comment