In my quest to keep Lucy occupied and entertained while dealing with the arrival of her new baby brother, we've learned a few things.
Even though she may love to dance at home, she's not quite ready for dance class.
An older girl in our neighborhood did a three day dance camp at the park nearby and I thought it would be perfect for our little girl who loves to dance.
She did great for the first 15 minutes or so and then she just couldn't handle it. Oh well! If she wants to dance when she's older, great. If not, hopefully she'll like softball! :)
We also discovered she loves to cook.
She especially loves to make pudding because she can do it all herself (although it doesn't mix exactly well without some help).
She can pour the milk and pudding mix in and mix it all up by herself. She really likes to sample it as she goes too.
Last, but not least, our little Lucy is an artist. I've found this is an excellent activity when she's getting bored. We spread some paper out on the table, get out the paint and let her go for it.
This time, she even got a little creative with a different canvas.
"All done," she says!
3 comments:
I love the 4th picture in the post, it shows how seriously she was taking her dance class. SO funny!!!
I love the "all done" with the finger paints. What a hoot. I believe I recognize that Pooh swim suit!! ;)
Anne you are such a good mommy. All these pictures are adorable and I'm sure it required a ton of patience to let her do these things. Thanks for your example :) Love ya.
Post a Comment