Christmas 2014 was wonderful!
Mom wasn't feeling well so she just stopped by on Christmas Eve with Aunt Kay. They brought new jammies and lots of presents.
I think I had a nightgown just like Lucy's when I was little. It was getting late, hence the eye rub from Eliza. :)
Lucy and Sammy set out cookies and milk for Santa.
This was the first year they've done that and it was adorable.
That morning the kids woke up super early and Spencer took them to look in their stockings.
They each got a movie and Spencer convinced them to watch The Lego Movie while we slept longer.
I ended up sleeping in until 8:30! I never thought I'd be able to sleep that long on Christmas while the kids are little!
We made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and took our time opening presents. Santa brought Sammy TMNT Legos, Lucy got her Snow Glow Elsa doll, and Eliza got a baby Cinderella doll.
Eliza loved opening presents! She got so into it that at the end of the present unwrapping, Sammy was the only one with anything left to unwrap and she got so mad that he wouldn't let her do it. She even started biting the present!
I got a beautiful amethyst necklace and an updated version of Photoshop. Spencer got some Legos, Star Wars, and new BYU hoodie.
Lucy got some Legos, doll clothes, and books. Sammy got Legos and books and blocks. Eliza got a baby cradle and some little people toys.
We had such a fun time unwrapping everything and playing with everyone's toys.
We decided, after running around everywhere last year, that we weren't going anywhere this year.
We spent the day watching new movies, playing with toys, and enjoying each other's company.
Eliza got this Elmo doll and loves it! She also kept losing her pants, which was adorable.
Real Lincoln Logs. These are awesome.
When Eliza went down for a nap, the rest of us spent a few hours with the many Legos that were under the tree hours earlier. I love Sammy's expression in this picture Spencer took.
Lucy got a Little Mermaid set.
I helped her find a few pieces, otherwise she did the whole thing herself.
Sammy did lots of his too - he got a Lego Junior set which is made for younger kids and he nailed it!
I even got Spencer some Captain America Legos.
It was an awesome, relaxing day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment