Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Natural History Museum of Utah

After Sammy, Eliza, and I had such a good time at the Natural History Museum last fall, when I found a groupon for discounted tickets, I snatched them up!


We took the whole family on January 2nd.


We had lots of fun! The kids tried on bug costumes in the little kid area.


And checked out live animals from the area that were on display.


This budding scientist liked the microscope.


Lucy comparing her foot to a dinosaurs.


We loved the dinos!


There was a neat spot where there were dinosaur bones on display under the floor.


The kids thought that was pretty cool, though it took Eliza a bit of encouraging to step on the glass,


Proof I was there! :)


Learning about Lake Bonneville.


Playing in the dinosaur dig area.


This really is a cool museum!


Checking out the wolf.


Putting together the parts of a cell.


Eliza especially loved playing with this!


It was fun to see the kids so interested in so many things. We explored a lot more of the museum this time around and they were wiped out by the time we headed home!


This was outside the horse exhibit. This was a super fun activity to finish off our Christmas Break!

No comments: